Thursday, February 1, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 32 - Mug

Day 32 - Mug


I love my 14oz. Scooby-Doo travel mug! I got this mug in NYC when I went to the Boomerang GetAnimated Event on October 8, 2017. It was really cool to be there! If you haven't already, check out my pictures from the event here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsm6QHCiA


I like that the mug has a lid. It keeps my tea or hot chocolate warm a lot longer. I don't drink coffee. I don't do much traveling with it because I don't want it to get broken, so I only use it at home. It probably wouldn't fit in my car cup holder very well because of the handle.


This mug is copyright 2014 and Made in China.


4 comments:

  1. I wasn't aware of the Boomerang Get Animated Event! It's actually a relief though to see that they are doing events like that. I've been feeling that Boomerang has really been slacking lately in airing/promoting Scooby shows on their network, as well as not adding much Scooby to the streaming service. I love your pictures of the event, looks cool! And heartwarming to see that Boomerang is still showing Scooby love through events like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The event was really cool! I ended up going last minute, and am happy I was able to make it. I agree Boomerang needs to amp up their love for Scooby!

      Delete
  2. Your welcome for showin' the Scooby-Doo kiddie ride to you

    ReplyDelete