Thursday, February 15, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 46 - Scooby Suitcase

Day 46 - Scooby Suitcase


I got this Scooby-Doo suitcase from Scott Innes! When we went to his Christmas party on December 13, 2011, Scott gave us this suitcase for traveling the furthest distance to get there. We traveled from Pennsylvania to Louisiana.


Scott even signed the suitcase!




Here are the sides of the suitcase. As you can see, it is designed similar to the bank I posted on day 31. The front shows the gang looking towards the front and Shaggy next to Fred. The side views show Scooby looking out the side window and Daphne next to Fred.


The zipper pulls are really cool!



There is a tag inside the suitcase...


...and a tag on the outside. The suitcase is copyright 2010 and made in China.

Check out my pictures from Scott's Christmas Party here!

7 comments:

  1. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've seen these pics a long time ago, but that looks like such a cool party! Did he personally invite you or did you just ask to show up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got tickets, which were free, and drove the 26 hours to get there. It was a fun party! And nice to meet Scott.

      Delete
    2. Wow, that's awesome! Glad you had fun! :)

      Delete
  3. Very, very cool! I think the pulls are actually the best part -- aside from the autograph, of course!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pulls! I want them on everything haha

      Delete