Tuesday, February 27, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 58 - Blue Monster Truck

Day 58 - Blue Monster Truck


I got this blue Scooby-Doo Monster Truck as a gift. It is really cool! It is 2 1/2" wide by 2" tall (2 1/4" tall if you include Scooby's head.) This is one of those trucks you can push forward and the wheels make a revving sound and the truck will move forward a bit on it's own. It's cool how they used the idea of The Mystery Machine and added big tires to it.


I love the surprised look on Scooby's face! He looks like he's amazed at how cool the monster truck is.


From the side, Scooby looks like he's smiling, not like he's surprised. They did this with the totem pole set I posted on day 56.


The back is kind of plain with a sticker for the license plate.


The top is also kind of plain with just a cut out for a sunroof. I wasn't able to find a copyright date on this. It does say Made in China. I found something online that says this could be from the 90's and this is one in a set of 4 monster trucks.


I found this image on Pinterest posted by eBay. As you can see, there are 4 monster trucks in the set.

No comments:

Post a Comment