Saturday, February 10, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 41 - LEGO Mystery Mansion

Day 41 - LEGO Mystery Mansion



I was super excited when they first announced Scooby-Doo LEGO sets! It was about time that they came out with Scooby! He should have had sets years ago.

If you follow me on Facebook and Twitter, you will see that I posted that I started this set last year and never finished it. I decided my goal for today was to complete the mansion, in turn, using it as the My Scooby Stuff post.


Here is the completed set with all the characters. It's so cool! It was a lot of fun to put together and it really helps me mentally to not think about anything other than building the mansion.


Here are all of the characters but the vampire. I wanted him to stay in his area for pictures.


Here is the vampire. I love the bat "sculpture" behind him. I thought I was missing his cape as I was putting him together. I looked through all the bags at least 3 times and searched the table and the floor. Finally, I realized I hadn't opened the little white box yet, and there it was. Phew!


The ghost is pretty cool! He glows in the dark! 


Scooby and Velma are pretty cool. I like velma's magnifying glass.


Daphne and Shaggy on the motorcycle, and the knight. 

Here are some pictures of the set. 






The bat is one of my favorite parts of this set. It's so cute!





I like the kitchen too. The mouse is too cute and kind of ironic as I just had a couple mice in my laundry room.


Here is the back of the mansion.


The front of the box.


The back of the box.



Here are the characters that came with the set. The only one missing is Fred. I wonder why they didn't include him in this set.


Another view of the included characters. 


This set is copyright 2015.


This is what I posted this morning. I still had 1/2 the set to put together. I can't believe I left it 1/2 done for almost a year!

4 comments:

  1. That looks awesome, thanks for sharing! Do you have all five of the sets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so much fun to build! I do have all 5 sets, only 3 of them have been put together so far.

      Delete
  2. SO cool! When the LEGO sets first came out, I snapped up the airplane box, as it had the Headless Horseman -- one of my favourite Scooby villains. I would have loved to get the mansion too, but just wasn't willing to pay up for it. So nice to see one put together though. The Venus flytrap is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit pricey, but well worth it. I have the plane too, I just haven't put that one together. I also have the lighthouse to put together.

      Delete