Friday, February 23, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 54 - Sleepy Scooby Plush

Day 54 - Sleepy Scooby Plush


I really like this Sleepy Scooby Plush! He's special to me because he came from a friend. My friend left him in between my doors on July 22, 2016, and it was a very pleasant surprise. Coming home to Scooby in my door was awesome! I was so happy to see him and he was a highlight of my day.


This is what he looked like between my doors. Scooby was a little squished between the screen door and the regular door haha. Can you imagine walking up the steps to your porch and seeing this? It's a wonderful sight!


Scooby is chilling out in his PJ's and he's got a slipper in his mouth. I like the star hanging off of his hat.


Here is Scooby's back.


And a close-up of his face. He's got a really big nose from this angle haha.


This plush Scooby is copyright 1998 and Made in China.

1 comment: