Sunday, February 4, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 35 - Scooby-Dum Bobblehead

Day 35 - Scooby-Dum Bobblehead



This Funko Scooby-Dum Bobblehead is part of a set. It goes with the glow-in-the-dark Scooby-Doo Bobblehead I posted last month. Scooby-Dum was hard to find, but I managed to find him on eBay.

The set is copyright 2006 and Made in China.


The sides of the box are identical, but Scooby-Dum's profile is a bit different.

\

Here is a close-up of Scooby-Dum. He looks so silly, but so cute! I love his bucked teeth!


The back of the box.


This shows the top and front of the box. 


The bottom of the box and the copyright info. 


4 comments:

  1. Seen the Superbowl Spot for Avengers: Infinity War?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet. I didn't watch the Superbowl. I'll check out all the ads this week on YouTube.

      Delete
  2. Love, love, love him! I was so happy to finally get a Scooby Dum Pop!, but I like the bobble head even more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these Bobbleheads! I'm so glad I found them!

      Delete