Wednesday, February 7, 2018

The Mystery Machine at the Philly Car Show

On Sunday, February 4th, we went to the Philly Car Show just to check out The Mystery Machine! We did walk around and look at everything else, but that was our main reason to be there.


We couldn't get too close to it as they had it sectioned off. I could have paid $10 to sit in it and have my picture taken, but I didn't.


They had it open, so you could kind of see inside of it. There was a nice size stuffed Scooby in it.


Here is a picture of the front.


And a picture of the back. I asked one of the employees if there was a license plate on it, since the back was not view-able from where we stood. He said there was no license plate on it at all. I wonder if they have a custom plate? Anyway, he took a picture of the back for me and I gave him a ScoobyAddicts sticker.


He also took a picture through the back window for me. I had no idea he did that until I went through the pictures for this post. It was a nice surprise!


The sign says: "The Mystery Machine is the main transportation of Mystery Inc., taking it's members on their adventures all over the world in the cartoon mystery series, "Scooby-Doo". Join Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and, of course, Scooby Doo as they solve mysteries together."


Here I am with The Mystery Machine :)


They had some items for sale. One of them that stood out was this Hot Wheels Mystery Machine. I just posted this on my blog on January 24th as my MyScoobyStuff post. They didn't have the white Scooby Snacks box displayed with it. The red tag says it is $70!

Here are some other movie cars that were at the show:

Mater and The Mystery Machine

Lightning McQueen

Lightning McQueen

Lightning McQueen and Mater

Vin Diesel's Purple Pontiac from XXX

The A-Team Van

The A-Team Van
Kitt from Knight Rider
Star Wars car! This wasn't with the other movie cars, but I thought it was appropriate to put here. 
Side view of the Star Wars car
Here are some of the other cars that I thought were cool. I love Corvette's! I wish they had more of them there! A Scooby Corvette would be amazing!


 







5 comments:

  1. Cool cars, thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those all look amazing! Sounds like a lot of fun! I love how detailed they made the Mystery Machine look, though it is disappointing there wasn't a fun license plate on there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was totally worth it to go just to see the MM! I wish I could have gotten closer to it and gotten pictures of the inside. A license plate would have been cool too!

      Delete
  3. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete