Tuesday, February 20, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 51 - Waffle Maker

Day 51 - Waffle Maker


This Scooby-Doo waffle maker is amazing! I wasn't sure how well it would work, but I really wanted Scooby waffles! Once I figured out that you had to put butter on it in between each waffle, it worked better.


The waffles turned out more like pancakes, but they are Scooby shaped so it didn't matter! They turned out really good! It was almost hard to eat Scooby's head!


The butter on the plates really kept the waffles from sticking. Without the butter, the waffles broke apart and didn't look very nice.


The front of the box is colorful. They used the normal Scooby colors and designs. I like the orange paw prints over the flowers.


Both sides of the box look like this. It says:

  • Makes waffles shaped like Scooby-Doo
  • Cool Touch Handle
  • Thermostatically Controlled Cooking Plates for Even Baking
  • Non-Stick Cooking Plates for Easy Clean-up
  • Illuminated Ready Light
  • Unit Stands Upright for Storage
And of course, This is not a toy. 

I can attest that the plates are not non-stick unless you put butter on them in between each waffle.


The waffle makes is copyright 2003 and Made in China.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, and those waffles look delicious! I agree it would be hard to eat poor Scooby's head! :(

    ReplyDelete