Friday, February 9, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 40 - Scooby Pop Figure

Day 40 - Scooby Pop Figure


I remember when these Scooby-Doo Funko Pop figures were released. I wasn't sure if I wanted to collect them all or just the gang. I had seen the colored Scooby's many times in the stores, and opted not to get them. I got Scooby and the gang, but decided not to get the whole set. So when I did decide I wanted the whole set, the colored Scooby's were too expensive for me to buy. At $50 to $100 each, I couldn't see spending that much on them. At least I have the gang!

I'll start with Scooby, because he's the greatest character ever! Scooby is my favorite! This Pop figure of Scooby is really cute! All of the Scooby's are #149. This one is the regular Scooby, not the flocked.


He is so cute! His head is definitely too big for his body, but he's adorable!



The sides of the box are cute. I like how you can see Scooby from one side.


The top and bottom of the box. The bottom has a warning "Warning! Small parts. Choking hazard. Not a toy. in several different languages.


The back of the box has the other Scooby gang POP figures. I like the artwork on the back.


The Pop figures are copyright 2016 and Made in China.

4 comments:

  1. These little guys are super cute. I was really annoyed though that they made The Creeper such a rare exclusive, making it all but impossible for most people to get. They really did a stellar job on his sculpt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are made well. I have The Creeper. I wasn't sure if I should post Scooby or The Creeper first, and I chose Scooby. The Creeper is available on Amazon if that helps.

      Delete
    2. Oh, looking forward to seeing yours featured here! And thank you for the tip, but I'm afraid it's a little too rich for my blood -- especially when you factor in the Canadian-to-US exchange. :P

      Delete
    3. I think I paid $30 for The Creeper a while back. He was more difficult to find.

      Delete