Friday, February 2, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 33 - SDWAY Complete DVD Set

Day 33 - SDWAY Complete DVD Set


I love this Special Edition Scooby-Doo Where Are You! The Complete Series DVD set from 2010. It comes in The Mystery Machine and includes 41 episodes on 7 discs and a bonus disc with special features. 15 hours of Scooby!!!


I haven't opened this set yet. It's been in it's packaging sitting on top of a book shelf on top of the other complete series set in the cardboard Mystery Machine. 


Did I mention it comes with Scooby and Shaggy? They look so happy just sitting in the Mystery Machine!


This isn't a great picture of them, but it's as close-up as I could get. 


The back of the packaging. 


I'm surprised they didn't give The Mystery Machine a license plate. They could have done something cool with it. 


Some more info on what's in set. 



6 comments:

  1. Any room on the blog for the Kiddie Ride pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will post it on the blog this week :)

      Delete
    2. Are these dvd sets rare?

      Delete
    3. They are limited edition, so they might be harder to find now.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I heard he was rushed to the hospital, but doing better now

      Delete