Monday, February 19, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 50 - Sun Shade

Day 50 - Sun Shade


Yesterday, I went on a mission in my attic to find the container with a lot of my Scooby stuff in it. After an hour of moving things around, I found it! I was a little disappointed because I thought I had more stuff. lol

Today's post is this cool sun shade. It's so colorful! It's never been used so it's in excellent condition. A little weird that Scooby is driving though! And poor Fred has a hole in between his eye brows.

I totally forgot I even had this. Last year, one of my co-workers sent me a picture of someone's car with this sun shade in their window, and I was jealous lol.


The sun shade is copyright 2006.


6 comments:

  1. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time I saw that top photo I didn't even notice that your dog was sniffing it while you took the pic haha. That's so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah! I tried to get one without him in it, but then I thought he was too cute not to post. :)

      Delete
  3. Would you be willing to sell this?

    ReplyDelete