Thursday, February 22, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 53 - Mini Glasses

Day 53 - Mini Glasses


I completely forgot I had these!!!! These Scooby-Doo mini glasses are so adorable! 4 glasses with a different picture and each one a different color. Of course, they remain unopened. I like how they put Scooby's collar in the top corner and Scooby in the bottom. It makes the box look more appealing.


The back of the box is lacking in design. They could have done so much more with this!


The glasses are fun. I like how it says Scooby-Doo behind the glasses. It adds a little more to the packaging than just having a solid color background.
























Here are some close-ups of the glasses.


The top of the box isn't that exciting either.


At least the side of the box has a purple Scooby!


The mini glasses are copyright 2011 and Made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment