Wednesday, February 7, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 38 - Scooby Bag

Day 38 - Scooby Bag


I got this Scooby-Doo bag at the Boomerang GetAnimated event. I saw people walking around with them, and before we left I asked at the checkout if they had them. The girl said they were giving them away at the entrance, so we walked back through the whole thing and I asked the girl at the front. I told her I was a huge Scooby fan and I even ran my own Scooby fan site. She told me she would check with another person to see if there were any left. While she was gone, I was kind of nervous that she was going to come back without one, but she came through for me. I was so excited! I gave her a ScoobyAddicts sticker.

The bag doesn't have a copyright date on it, but the tag on the inside says it is made of recycled material and Made in China.

2 comments: