Wednesday, January 31, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 31 - Bank

Day 31 - Bank


This Scooby-Doo bank is pretty cool! I keep it in storage so it doesn't get broken and I almost forgot I had it. I got this bank from one of my students when I taught karate. It was his last day and him and his mom surprised me with this. I was so excited! 

This was copyright 2014 and Made in China.


The picture on the side and the picture on the front don't totally match. While all of the gang should be facing forward in both pictures, you can see Scooby is facing towards the side and has his tongue hanging out in the picture on the side. Also, on the picture on the side, it looks like Velma is closer to Fred than Shaggy is, but on the picture in the front, Shaggy is right behind Fred. 





The wheels don't move on this bank. They do have little non-slip pads on the bottom.



11 comments:

  1. Yay, I have one of these! I personally think this is one of the nicest "newer" Scooby pieces that's been made. Good graphics and an impressive size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting idea of them as ponies! Scheduled for March 23rd

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one of these too! Mine must be an older version, as I know I got mine before 2014. Same design (and same picture matching inconsistencies!), though the wheels move on mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know they made one with moving wheels! Cool!

      Delete
  6. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete