Wednesday, January 10, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 10 - HeroWorld Funko Vinyl Figures

Day 10 - HeroWorld Funko Vinyl Figures


I picked up the HeroWorld Funko vinyl figures yesterday. They are so cool! These figures are exclusive to Target and were hard to find in the store. They only had 2 of each set available on the shelf, so they either sold quickly or each store only got a few sets. 

I'm posting this as day 10 of my collection because they are new and really cool! I haven't taken them out of the packaging, but I did my best to get closeups of the gang through it. Some of the pictures may show some distortion because the pictures were taken through the packaging. 


Shaggy has a sandwich, which is very Shaggy! He's always hungry! He's also the only one of the gang that is holding anything. Scooby is just standing there. He's so cute! I like his collar. 


Daphne and Velma are cool. I wish they would have given Velma a magnifying glass to hold instead of putting her hands behind her back. 


Fred looks like he's very happy, but his folded arms say he is not.

They all have giant feet and hands which are not completely proportionate to the rest of the figure. Since it's Funko, I think they can get away with that.


I like the artwork on the back of the box. It shows the villains that are available. I picked those up too. Since I got a Target gift card for Christmas, I figured I would get the set.


There is the Witch Doctor and Phantom set. I haven't taken them out of the package yet either.


They are pretty cool! They also have the big hands and feet.


The Snow Ghost and Ghost Clown set.



Again with the big hands and feet and not taken out of the package.


This is the back of both of the villain sets. I really like this artwork. Someone put some thought into the packaging for these figures! It's not just green and purple.

I wonder if they will make any more of these figures? Maybe more villains or a Mystery Machine?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, cool, they're available already!! I'm not crazy about the style of these, but to finally make a Snow Ghost figure?? I just wish they had paired the Snow Ghost with the Green Ghost instead. I already have Witch Doctor and Ghost Clown figures, and if they'd put the other two together, I would have definitely asked a friend south of the border to pick me up one -- sadly no Target stores in Canada. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think the style is a little weird. The huge hands and feet looks off compared to the rest of their bodies. But it does seem like something Funko would do. If you ever want me to get you something and send it to you, let me know. You can just send me the money via PayPal and I can take care of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I really, really appreciate that, and I may just take you up on that sometime. :)

      Delete
    2. Just say the word and I'll do what I can to help.

      Delete