Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy 2018!

Happy New Year!!


It's 2018! A brand new year, a fresh start, a time to make new memories. 

I want to thank everyone for being a part of my Scooby-Doo world! Whether you are checking out my website, following me on Twitter or Facebook, talking about Scooby on the forum or catching up with Scooby news on the blog, I want you all to know how much I appreciate you! I love talking about Scooby with fellow Scooby addicts! Not many people understand my love for Scooby and they think it's a bit silly being that I am an adult. It's nice to be able to talk to people that get it and that don't think I'm crazy!

I want to wish you all a very amazing 2018! I hope all your dreams come true and you are all happy and healthy. Have a Scooby-rific year!!

5 comments:

  1. If you're crazy, then so are the rest of us -- and I, for one, wouldn't want it any other way. We will still be Scooby addicts when we're 90. And that's the way it should be since Scooby and the gang are timeless. Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, ScoobyAddict! I've loved reading your new blog and, of course, love being a part of forum and chatting with everyone on there! I definitely can identify with some people not understanding why I love Scooby so much, so it's awesome being able to bond on here and the forum with people who share my love for Scooby. Hope your 2018 is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so happy to have you as part of the forum and talking with you about Scooby through all platforms. Thank you for all you do and thank you for talking Scooby with me. Happy 2018 to you! I hope it's a great year!

      Delete