Saturday, January 13, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 13 - Thermos Lunchbox

Day 13 - Thermos Lunchbox


The Front

The Back
This metal Scooby Thermos lunchbox is really cool! It's a little beat up, has some wear and tear, even has the remains of a Mork & Mindy sticker on the inside lid. It's a fun addition to my collection. It's never used, and is just displayed in my China cabinet. 

There is a thermos inside of the lunchbox. This is probably the oldest piece I have in my collection. 


The Top
The bottom

Side
Other side
Both the Thermos, made by King-Seeley Thermos Co. and the lunchbox were copyright 1973.

Copyright info

You can see the remnants of the Mork & Mindy sticker in the picture. I keep bubble wrap inside the lunchbox all the time to keep the thermos from moving around while it is stored. I don't want the thermos to get more scratched up than it is.
Thermos

Inside

3 comments:

  1. This lunchbox is one of the top 2 holy grail Scooby items on my collection wish list. That's awesome that you have the original thermos too. The all-around illustrations really make this special. Beautiful piece! (And the sticker remnants give it character!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely one of my favorite items in my collection because it's a classic piece. I got this as a gift a couple years ago. They have one in my local TGI Fridays and every time I went in there I wanted to steal it, but I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanna come to Emma and Lachy Tour? You can bring a Scooby-Doo bow if you want.

      Delete