Saturday, January 13, 2018

January Fan Spotlight - Carson

Here is another ideas I had for 2018...a Scooby fan spotlight! Each month, I will feature a Scooby fan. They will answer a few questions and I'll post pictures of them with their collection, items in their collection that are really unique, or items that they just love. I think the Scooby fans need some time in the spotlight! 

If you want to be part of the fan spotlight, send me a message on Facebook or Twitter. 

And now...January's spotlight...

Carson


I chose Carson for January because I see him as a "Super Scooby Fan!" He loves Scooby and he really enjoys collecting Scooby stuff. Carson likes to feature his collection live on Facebook at times. He has some pretty cool stuff! If you get a chance, check out more of his collection on his Facebook page, My Journey as a Scooby-Doo Collector.


1. What was the first Scooby series you ever watched? 

My first Scooby Series I ever watched was Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! Love that series! Great stress reliever.




2. Who is your favorite member of the gang and why?

My favorite gang member would have to be Scooby-Doo OF COURSE! But my other favorite is daphne!



3. What is your favorite Scooby item in your collection?

My favorite item in my Scooby-Doo collection is my Original production cel from Scooby-Doo and the Witches Ghost! Got it for Xmas and I love it so much!



4. What is one Scooby item you would love to add to your collection?

My one item I would want in my Scooby-Doo collection some time would be the thermos Scooby-Doo lunch box! It’s from the 70s and I want it sometime! Would be cool!


Here are a few of the things Carson has in his collection that I think are really cool!


Painting of Carson as the Villain

Scooby Light Switch Cover
Scooby figures
Scooby Bowling Ball

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this idea! And what a nice collection Carson has! The angel tree topper is fabulous -- that's one I've always wanted to find for my own collection! And as an artist by trade, that custom painting as the villain is just brilliant.

    I would certainly love to be a part of your fan spotlight in the future! Do I send you a regular tweet or direct message? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Carson's custom painting too! It's so cool!

      I will send you a direct message on Twitter with the info and questions and you will be my April spotlight :) Yay! I'm so excited!

      Delete
    2. Wonderful! Thanks so much for letting me take part! And I can't wait to see all the other fans/collections you highlight throughout the year. :)

      Delete
    3. I'm looking forward to seeing all the collections too.

      Delete
  2. This is such an awesome idea, SA! I look forward to seeing the Scooby fans you spotlight in the future!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doo! It will be fun to see what everyone else has in their collections.

      Delete