Monday, January 15, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 15 - SDWAY Board Game

Day 15 - Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! Board Game


I got this Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! board game a few years ago. I don't know if it has all the pieces, and the box is pretty worn out, but it's awesome to have. There is a 10 cent tag on the box lid from a yard sale. I do think it's odd that The Mystery Machine is pink.

The game was created by Milton Bradley Company, copyright 1973.


Here is the game board and the pieces that came with the it. I have no idea if these are all of the pieces that go with it. 



Here are some close-ups of the game board. Again, The Mystery Machine is pink and it doesn't look like The Mystery Machine on the box cover.


These are the instructions for the game. The first player to reach the treasure wins the game!



Both the game board and the instruction card have 1973 as the copyright date. This was also Made in the U.S.A.

10 comments:

  1. This is so cool! Definitely one of my faves of the ones you've posted so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty cool! I forgot I had it til I was looking for something to post!

      Delete
  2. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please give me the link to the picture you want me to use for #FanArtFriday?

      Delete
  3. Everyone knows The Mystery Machine should be green.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is another item from my wishlist! The graphics are just spectacular! I think the board itself looks so nice that you could actually hang it on a wall and display it next to the box. What a find -- especially if it came from a yard sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree that the board would make good wall art. It was a great find!

      Delete
  5. Here's my pic for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete