Thursday, January 11, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 11 - Diecast 1:64th Scale Mystery Machine

Day 11 - Diecast 1:64th Scale Mystery Machine




This diecast Hot Wheels Mystery Machine by Mattel is a great addition to any collection. Not only has it never been taken out of the original packaging, but it is also in another protective case. This has a copyright date of 2015.


Here is a close up of The Mystery Machine!


I like how the back of the box says "For the adult collector!" It makes me happy to see that they make stuff just for us adults who collect Scooby stuff. I was just told on Saturday that I need to grow up because of my Scooby collection and the fact that I keep Scooby stuff in my china cabinet.

5 comments:

  1. Comments like the "grow up" one you mentioned above drive me crazy. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but we are also entitled to have our own unique interests. I have been called "immature" and "quirky" (though the latter is somewhat characteristic of my personality lol) for still liking Scooby into my 20's. As far as I'm concerned, I'll love Scooby forever! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It drives me crazy too! I also feel like everyone is entitled to like what they like.

      Delete
  2. The packaging on this one is marvelous!

    ReplyDelete