Monday, January 29, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 29 - Scooby-Doo Pez

Day 29 - Scooby-Doo Pez


In 2014, they released these awesome Scooby-Doo Pez dispensers. I was so excited they finally came out with Scooby ones! It was about time! They should have made Scooby years ago!



The sides of the box have the gang on them, so they aren't just plain. 

In August of 2017, we stopped at the Pez Museum in CT. They had the Scooby dispensers on display in the box and out of the box.



Here is a close up of the dispensers in the box. I haven't opened them yet. I have 2 of them that are unopened. 



7 comments:

  1. Definitely want to add these to my own collection! The sculpt on the faces is quite good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look good. Daphne I think is the weirdest.

      Delete
  2. I was so happy when these came out! I bought these back in 2014 when they first came out as well. Mine are out of the box though. It's always a huge collector's dilemma to decide whether to take something out of the box or not haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so happy when these came out! I bought these back when they first came out in 2014 as well. Mine are out of the packaging though. It's always a huge collector's dilemma to decide whether to take something out or keep it in the packaging haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I never know if I should take stuff out of the packaging or not, so I just leave it in. It would be nice to display it out of the packaging though.

      Delete
  4. Do you like KellerAC and djeffers123's Scooby-Doo pics?

    ReplyDelete