Wednesday, January 24, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 24 - Scooby Snacks...Or Is It?

Day 24 - Scooby Snacks...Or Is It?


I was looking through my Scooby stuff today, trying to figure out what to post, and I came across this box of Scooby Snacks. I totally forgot I even had it! That's what happens when a lot of your collection is stored in plastic bins.

This may look like an ordinary box of Scooby Snacks, but looks may be deceiving! Inside this box is another box.


This box gives you a better idea of what it really is... a Hot Wheels Mystery Machine! It's so cute and so cool!


I love the packaging of this Mystery Machine. It has Velcro that keeps it closed, but when it opens, you see The Mystery Machine and Scooby and Shaggy! I really like the bones behind The Mystery Machine. I think they make a fun background and really help The Mystery Machine to stand out.


Here is a close-up of The Mystery Machine. It is too cute!!!



These pictures show the sides of the box.


And the back of the box.


This Mystery Machine is copyright 2012 and Made in Malaysia.

5 comments:

  1. Aww, that ingredient list is so adorable! And that's all that needs to be said here lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that ingredient list is so adorable! And that's all that needs to be said there lol.

    P.S. your blog keeps deleting my comments for some reason, this is the second time I've tried to post this. It's happened on a few other comments I've done as well, so may be worth checking into in case others are having the same issue :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya think the movie S.C.O.O.B will have more Hanna Barbera sound effects?

      Delete
  3. Doo, I will have to check with blogger about the issue with commenting. There are times for me it takes forever for my comment to post when I hit publish. Wendy was having issues with it too.

    Carson, I'm not sure. I hope they do something cool with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Scrambling Feet's my favourite Hanna Barbera sound effect

      Delete