Friday, January 26, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 26 - Pizza Plates

Day 26 - Pizza Plates


Pizza tastes so much better on a pizza plate! I got these from one of my kids school fundraisers. Of course, I couldn't pass them up!

I used to have 6 plates, but now I only have 5 because my dog ate one of them a couple weeks ago. Yes, he really ate one. It was my own fault! I left it on the back of the couch and walked away for a second. There wasn't any pizza on it, but he's a little crazy and he'll eat plastic.

The plates are copyright 2006.


4 comments:

  1. Lol about your dog eating plastic! Must be hard on the poor dog's stomach though. :( My college roommate used to have a cat who would try to eat packing tape, so I know how odd animals can be with thinking things are food haha.

    Btw, is that the same dog you've posted pics about that looks like Scooby?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seen the 1st two episodes of Thomas' Troublesome Truck Trouble?

      Delete
    2. Doo, that's funny about your roommate's cat! Yes, it is the dog with the Scooby collar that I post that eats plastic. My other dog is more of a sock eater.

      Delete
  2. Lol I have 2 plates

    ReplyDelete