Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 17 - Figures

Day 17 - Figures



This 10 piece Scooby-Doo action figure set it pretty cool! It has all of the gang members plus 5 villains. It has never been opened and sits on top of my China cabinet. 


Included in the set is Scooby, Shaggy, Fred, Daphne and Velma, as well as Beast from the Bottom of the Lake, 1,000V Man, Redbeard, Ghost Racer and Witch Doctor (all names are from the back of the box.)


The box includes some info about the gang, their ages, likes, dislikes, how they dress, ambitions.



 Here are a couple of close-ups of the characters. They look pretty good and seem to have a lot of movable parts to make it easy to pose them.


The bottom of the box shows what is included as well as the copyright info. This seems to be copyright 2014.



I like the side of the box with Scooby's face. 

4 comments:

  1. I actually have all these too! Though I had to buy them off of eBay and at the time they were only sold individually and weren't available as a set. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the full set?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them as a gift, but I would say maybe Amazon. Sometimes I wish they were individual characters so I could display them outside of the packaging. I just don't want them to get messed up by taking them out.

      Delete
    2. Makes sense that you don't want them to get damaged by removing them from the packaging. The ones I bought were already removed from the packaging. I have a couple as well which aren't in the set and are only sold in Britain. I would have to look again as many of them are packed away in storage at the moment, but I think the ones I have are the Creeper, Ghost Clown and Dracula.

      Interesting though how the box says Daphne's aspirations are to be a famous writer. I can't think of any series that's had her interested in mystery writing!

      Delete
    3. I really feel like whoever designs the packaging isn't really doing their research like they should. Between Daphne being a mystery writer, the 1000V Man, and the Beast from the Bottom of the Lake, it's like they just wrote whatever they wanted. It's not difficult to research this stuff with all the Scooby fan sites out there.

      Delete