Wednesday, February 28, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 59 - Scooby Pen

Day 59 - Scooby Pen


I've had this Scooby-Doo pen for a long time. It's been used, which is why the clip on the cap is broken. The pen features pictures of Scooby and Shaggy. Shaggy looks scared in all of the pictures. Scooby looks scared in all but 1, where he is smiling. There are also spooky eyes and "Scooby-Doo" is written on the pen three times.


I tried to get the best pictures of the pen as I could. It's not easy to take pictures of the pen because it's silver and it reflects the light from everywhere.



Here are a few close-ups of the pictures on the pen.



The pen is copyright 1998. I wasn't able to get a good picture of the writing on the pen, which says this:
"TM &C 1998 Hanna-Barbera US Pat DES 357 938 World Trend, Inc. Pomona, CA 91786 #4"

2 comments: