Saturday, February 17, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 48 - The Creeper Pop

Day 48 - The Creeper Pop


While I don't have the entire set of Scooby Pop figures, I do have the gang and this super cool Creeper! This guy is totally adorable!

When I first got him, I thought his left eye (looking at him) was messed up, but in looking at pictures online, that is how the eye was made.


I like that you can see him through the side of the box.


The other side is just a picture, and as you can see from the picture, his eye was made to be partially closed.


The back of the box shows the gang. These Pop figures are too cute!


The top of the box has just a partial picture of The Creeper.


The bottom has the Warning into in several languages.


The Creeper is copyright 2017 and Made in China.

2 comments: