Saturday, January 27, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 27 - Party Candle

Day 27 - Party Candle


This Cake Mate Scooby party candle is totally cute! I haven't taken it out of the packaging and it is currently being displayed in my China cabinet. 

The back of the packaging is interesting. They spelled the word "children" wrong in the 2nd sentence of the description. I guess their proofreaders weren't the greatest! I'm not sure what "childern" are hehehe!

I also noticed that Scooby-Doo isn't hyphenated on the back of the packaging like it is on the front. 

It has a copyright date of 2003 and it was Made in Thailand. 


2 comments:

  1. I've got picture for #FanArtFriday. I've also got a website and blog for everyone to check out, You can even follow me on my social media pages too.

    ReplyDelete