Saturday, December 1, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 335 - Scooby Ornament with Antlers & Wreath Around His Neck

Day 335 - Scooby Ornament with Antlers & Wreath Around His Neck


I bought this ornament today at Walmart. It cost $7.47. The wreath around his neck and the antlers are too cute! I had to go to 2 different Walmart stores to find it. The one closest to me doesn't ever seem to have any Scooby stuff, while the other one that is close to me had the Maskimals mask and this ornament.


Scooby looks a little off from the side, though he also looks very happy. I'm not sure if it is because he is tilted forward so much or if his mouth seems off.


Scooby has a spot on his back and he hangs with a white ribbon.


This is what he looks like in the packaging. The other sides are just red, so I didn't take pictures of them.


This Scooby-Doo ornament is copyright 2018, manufactured for Hallmark and is made in China.

No comments:

Post a Comment