Tuesday, December 18, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 352 - Shaggy & Scooby with Candy Cane Ornament

Day 352 - Shaggy & Scooby with Candy Cane Ornament 


I really like this Hallmark ornament. Scooby and Shaggy are messing around, and of course food is involved! Shaggy is wearing the Santa hat instead of Scooby. This is another ornament that my hubby got and I am confiscating it for my collection. The ornament is 3" wide and 3" tall. It will look awesome on the tree my hubby and son put up for me today so I can have a Scooby tree!


Shaggy is holding a candy cane on a stick for Scooby and I'm sure Scooby is running as fast as he can to get it.


It was not easy to get pictures of the front and back on the table, so I put it in the packaging it came in. Shaggy looks scared from the front, which may be why he's holding the candy cane for Scooby, so they can run away from whatever is chasing them! Though, from the side, Shaggy looks happy.


The ornament is copyright 2000.


Here is the box it came in. I keep it to keep the ornament from getting messed up.


The back of the box has some info about Scooby and the gang and the picture of the person who sculpted the ornament, Anita Marra Rogers. I wonder if she's related to Shaggy. đŸ˜‚ The back also says it was handcrafted in 2000.


The top of the box has M '00 because my hubby got it in 2000 as a gift.


The bottom of the box says it is copyright 2000 and made in Thailand.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, before I scrolled down to see the third-to-last paragraph, my exact thoughts were also "I wonder if she's related to Shaggy." lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL it only makes sense to wonder that haha.

    ReplyDelete