Friday, December 21, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 355 - Scooby Decking The Tree Ornament

Day 355 - Scooby Decking The Tree Ornament


I can't even express how much I love this ornament! The Hallmark Scooby-Doo Decking the Tree ornament has Scooby holding a Christmas tree and a really cute Mystery Machine. Scooby is 3" tall, the Mystery Machine is 1/2" wide and the tree is 1 1/4" tall.


This ornament is adorable. The Mystery Machine ornament Scooby is holding is the perfect addition to this ornament.


The only thing missing is a Santa hat. I only say that because almost every ornament I've posted with Scooby he is wearing a Santa hat.


The front of the box shows the ornament.


The back of the box credits Anita Marra Rogers again.


The other ornaments I posted didn't really have anything on the sides of the box, but this one is decorated.


The top of the box has the year the ornament was made. This ornament is actually one that I got even though it is missing the N.


The ornament is copyright 2016. The box is torn a bit on the bottom because the price was part of the box instead of on the tear off tag. I looked up the 2016 Hallmark Ornament DreamBook and it says this ornament was $15.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment