Wednesday, December 12, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 346 - A Nutcracker Scoob VHS

Day 346 - A Nutcracker Scoob VHS


Scooby Doo's A Nutcracker Scoob VHS was a pretty cool find! I had a bunch of VHS tapes in my attic that my hubby found and brought down for me. Since I'm posting all Christmas Scooby stuff for the month of December, I figured this would be a good fit.


The VHS tape includes 2 episodes - Alaskan King Coward and The Nutcracker Scoob. Alaskan King Coward aired on December 27, 1980 as part of The Richie Rich/Scooby-Doo Show. The Nutcracker Scoob aired on December 1, 1984 as the final episode of The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries. The VHS also includes a bonus cartoon, the world premier of Squiddly Diddly. The VHS run time is 60 minutes.



Both sides of the box are the same.


The top of the box doesn't have Scooby on it, but it says what it is.


In case you've never seen a VHS tape before 😄 It's not as exciting as DVDs are. There are no graphics, just words.



The episodes on the VHS are copyright 1984. The artwork and design on the VHS cover are copyright 1996.

4 comments:

  1. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of posting a Christmas item for the month of December! It's been fun seeing your holiday Scooby collection!

    "In case you've never seen a VHS tape before" - haha, it's sad but I feel like a lot of people haven't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you like my posts :) I still have a few days I've missed here and there, so I'll still be filling those in as I get time. I think a lot of people haven't seen a VHS tape too. They are ancient now!

      Delete