Friday, December 14, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 348 - Scooby Light Cover Ornament

Day 348 - Scooby Light Cover Ornament


I am pretty sure this ornament was originally purchased for my hubby before I even knew him, but I'm claiming it as part of my collection! It's interesting! Scooby laying on a pillow with a hamburger and stocking and a cloud I think. This ornament measures 2 1/2" tall by 2 1/2" wide.


Scooby's eyes are a bit off again, one looking down and one looking up. I'm not sure if they meant to do that or not.


I think the white thing is a cloud. This ornament lights up when you put a Christmas light in the bottom of it. Unfortunately, I still don't have my tree up, so I won't be able to take a picture of it lit up until I get moving on that!


The ornament is copyright 2001 and made in China. You can see the hole where the Christmas light goes on the bottom.


Here is the ornament in the box. The box is a little beat up, but it keeps the ornament from getting messed up.


The sides of the ornament box aren't too exciting!


The top of the box isn't either!


The bottom of the box has all the copyright info.

No comments:

Post a Comment