Monday, December 31, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 365 - The Mystery Machine Ornament with Sound

Day 365 - The Mystery Machine Ornament with Sound


Happy New Years Eve!!! This is the 2nd Mystery Machine ornament by Hallmark (see Day 351.) This ornament plays part of the Scooby-Doo these song.  The ornament measures 3" wide by 1 3/4" tall.


Check out the video of The Mystery Machine ornament on my YouTube channel.


From this side, you can see Fred, Shaggy and part of Daphne's hair.


From the other side, you can see Scooby, Velma, Daphne, Fred and a little of Shaggy's hair.


From the front, you can see the whole gang.


There is no license plate on the back.


The ornament is copyright 2016.


The front of the box shows a picture of the ornament.


The back of the box talks about the Keepsake ornaments.


The sides of the box have the Christmas images on them.


The top of the box has 2016 on it.


The bottom of the box shows the copyright of 2016. The ornament was $17.95 in the US and $23.99 in Canada.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats on 365 days! It's been a lot of fun reading your posts this year. This was an awesome idea and I look forward to reading your posts next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm so happy someone actually reads my posts haha I took a little break for a week to decide if I want to continue the collection posts, and I think I do want to. While I have several days I skipped and I have to catch up on, I think I'm going to finish those and get caught up for January so I can continue them until I get through my whole collection.

      Delete
    2. Ah okay, that's good to know. I look forward to seeing the remaining skipped days even if you don't end up continuing! You've done a great job with the posts :)

      Delete
  2. Big Ballet Day will be released on CD on February 22nd.

    ReplyDelete