Saturday, December 22, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 356 - Mystery Machine Glass Ornament

Day 356 - Mystery Machine Glass Ornament


It is only a couple days until Christmas and I had to go shopping this morning to find some stuff, mostly food. I was looking in the craft aisle at Target for something and I stumbled on this ornament sitting on a shelf on an end cap. I looked at it, picked it up and carried it around with me until I checked out. How could I pass up a Scooby-Doo ornament?

The ornament is 3" wide by 2 1/2" tall. Scooby and Shaggy are in a much different drawing style than I have seen on merchandise.


On this side, you can only see Scooby, who, to me, looks like Yogi Bear when I look at it quickly.


From the other side, you can only see Shaggy.


From the front, you can see both Shaggy and Scooby. I think Shaggy is missing his nose. The goatee is a little misleading the way it is drawn on him.


There is no license plate on the back. They could have at least put the year on it.


This ornament is copyright 2018 and made in China.


Here is the ornament with the tag attached to it. The tag is very festive.

5 comments:

  1. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday. ��

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw Carols in the Domain on Channel 7 last night, The Wiggles gave Santa a lift in the Big Red Car. Anthony pushed from behind
    💙
    💜
    ❤️
    💛

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scooby does look a lot like Yogi Bear in that first pic haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so too! I thought I was going crazy haha.

      Delete