Monday, December 10, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 344 - Scooby Christmas Window Clings

Day 344 - Scooby Christmas Window Clings


I found these Scooby-Doo Christmas window clings with my ornaments. I'm sure there are more of them somewhere, but this is what I found so far. They are a bit wrinkled in places and I'm not sure if they would actually still cling to a window.


Scooby as a reindeer is 5 1/2" tall and 4 1/2" wide.


Scooby under the mistletoe with Shaggy and Fred slinking away stands 5 1/4" tall and 5 1/2" wide.


Scooby with a Santa hat on is 5" tall x 2 1/2" wide.


Scooby coming out of a present is 4" tall and 4 1/4" wide.


Santa Scooby jumping out of the present is 8 1/4" tall x 7 1/2" wide. I did not find a copyright date on these as I no longer have the original packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment