Monday, July 23, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 204 - Scooby-Doo Maskimal

Day 204 - Scooby-Doo Maskimal


This is so awesome!!! I have seen this Scooby-Doo mask posted on Facebook and people saying they got it at Walmart. Every time I've gone to Walmart, they didn't have it. My Walmart never seems to have Scooby stuff. I decided to look it up on their website today and I saw they had it for sale online. I sent the link to my hubby. He told me to go buy it, but I figured now wasn't a good time to be buying things so I didn't go out. When he got home from work, he walked in the door wearing the Scooby mask. So cool!!


Scooby looks a little weird from the side. The mask is sort of caved in so it's hard to maintain the shape. Plus the tag on his ear wasn't cooperating for pictures. This mask is so freakin' cool though!


It looks like Scooby from the back too! Look at those ears and the collar :)


The Warner Bros. tag is really cool! I love it! It has the whole gang peaking out from behind the WB logo. The other side of the tag is instructions on how to put the mask on. The instructions say 1. Unfold. 2. Pull open at bottom. 3. Press inside to smooth out. 4. Place over your head. That seems easy enough! This tag also has the copyright info. The mask is copyright 2018 and made in China.


There is another tag which cautions you not to wear the mask while smoking, swimming, driving, operating machinery or any activity in which full vision and hearing are essential. Also to be careful while walking up or down stairs and crossing the street. Common sense stuff!


This is what the inside of the mask looks like. It's hot in there!


It's a really cool mask! Have I mentioned how awesome it is? I just love it :)


My hubby took these pictures at Walmart when he picked up the mask. The display case shows someone wearing the Scooby mask.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Though I'm amusing myself imagining someone trying to operate heavy machinery or smoke in it...let's just say I don't think that would work out too well, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I could see people trying things like that and posting the videos on YouTube.

      Delete