Tuesday, July 24, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 205 - LEGO Mystery Plane

Day 205 - LEGO Mystery Plane


I have this LEGO Scooby-Doo Mystery Plane, which I haven't opened yet. It just sits in the box. One of these days, I will put it together.


The back of the box shows the entire set and icons of many of the Scooby-Doo LEGO mini figures. I bought this set for $19.99.


These are the 3 figures that come with this set - Scooby, Shaggy and the Headless Horseman. I like Scooby's goggles.


This is a closer look at what comes with the set.





These are all of the sides of the box. They show the copyright info, warnings, barcode, etc.


The set is copyright 2015.

2 comments:

  1. This was the only LEGO set that I picked up a few years ago, and it was that little Headless Horseman that sold me on it. (Also, yes, Scooby with his goggles is adorable!) This one makes for such a fun display piece because you can run a little bit of fishing line around the plane and then suspend it from up above!

    Just a note if you ever do put it together: I was missing one piece -- however, the bag had a few 'extra' pieces (and I don't mean 'extra' because I didn't put it together correctly!) and one of them was the correct size, just in a different colour. Worked just fine, and was in a place where you can't even see it to notice the colour change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will eventually put the set together. Hopefully it won't be missing a piece. In the future, if you have a set that is missing a piece, you can let LEGO know and they will send you the correct piece. I think they do it for all sets, I could be wrong though.

      Delete