Sunday, July 29, 2018

July Fan Spotlight - Derek

I am pleased to introduce you to Derek as the July fan spotlight! Derek is a huge Scooby fan! He likes Scooby so much that he has a Scooby-Doo Podcast called That Groovy Scoobcast. If you haven't listened to it, you can find it on iTunes, SoundCloud, Google Play and Stitcher.

Derek was nice enough to share some pictures of his Scooby collection with me. To learn more about Derek, please check him out on Social Media:

That Groovy Scoobcast - Twitter
DerekQueen.com
Derek on Twitter
Doo Central
Derek on Instagram

Here is just a small part of his Scooby collection.



1. What was the first Scooby series you ever watched?

Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! (My first exposure to SD was Zombie Island)



2. Who is your favorite member of the gang and why?

My favorite member would be Scooby, or Shaggy if picking a human member. Scooby is so funny and sweet and people often say I remind them of Shaggy.



3. What is your favorite Scooby item in your collection?

My favorite collection piece would probably be my VHS copy of "Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island" because it was my very first S-D movie and also is the reason I fell in love with the cartoon.



4. What is one Scooby item you would love to add to your collection?

I would LOVE a legitimate print of the original Scooby-Doo concept artwork that was presented to CBS when the original cartoon was still in development. Having a legit print would be so wonderful and I'd love it.





2 comments:

  1. Nice collection, Derek! I'll definitely have to check out your podcast sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, some truly fabulous pieces in here, Derek!

    ReplyDelete