Wednesday, October 31, 2018

October Fan Spotlight - Derek

Derek


Derek is my October Fan Spotlight. This picture is all he currently has in his collection, but he plans on getting more. I feel that every Scooby fan should be spotlighted, not just the fans with the huge collections. Every fan is important in my book, and Derek is very happy to share his Scooby collection with us.

Check out Derek on Twitter!

1. What was the first Scooby series you ever watched?

The first series that I watched was the original Scooby doo where are you?

2. Who is your favorite member of the gang and why?

I never really had a favorite character because I always thought of them as a whole instead of individuals

3. What is your favorite Scooby item in your collection?

My favorite thing in my collection is not what I have but what I plan on getting with the encyclopedia

4. What is one Scooby item you would love to add to your collection?

One thing that I would love to add to my collection would be an original drawing from the original show

Thank you, Derek, for being my October Fan Spotlight!

1 comment:

  1. Great collection, Derek! Mine is relatively small as well, so I totally agree with ScoobyAddict's statement that it's not the size of the collection that counts! Best of luck with growing your collection!

    ReplyDelete