Friday, October 19, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 292 - Ghoul Gallery Coloring Book

Day 292 - Ghoul Gallery Coloring Book


The Scooby-Doo! Ghoul Gallery coloring book is packed with coloring pages and activities. The book came from Kmart and cost $1.49. The book measures 10 1/2" tall by 8" wide.


The back of the book has cards that, when you collect all 16, create a poster.


Here is one of the pages from the book. The coloring pages are a complete story and there are activities throughout the book.


The Ghoul Gallery coloring book is copyright 1998 and made in USA.

8 comments:

  1. That's super interesting about that extra villain on the cover between the Space Kook and Green Ghost. Looks the same as Creech the Butler from "The Haunted Horseman of Hagglethorn Hall" (The New Scooby-Doo Movies), though Creech was not a villain/monster in that episode (he was just a normal butler). Strange but interesting how they zombified such an absurd side-character exclusively for this coloring book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looked it up and I was wrong. It wasn't Creech; it's actually C.L. Magnus's butler from "Go Away Ghost Ship" which makes it even more odd.

      Delete
    2. Great observation! I didn't even really think of it like that, I just kind of went with it haha.

      Delete
    3. This is awesome! I've never seen this. As a Scooby villains fanatic, especially the Spooky Space Kook, I've gotta find this!

      Delete
    4. I hope you have some luck finding it. Maybe eBay.

      Delete
    5. I like the cards on the back cover! Besides the 'Where on Mars' and 'Scooby Snacks' books, what is the fourth book that has the cards?Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I like the cards on the back cover! Besides the 'Where on Mars' and 'Scooby Snacks' books, what is the fourth book that has the cards?Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure. I have to look in my collection to see if I have any more of the coloring books with the cards on the back.

      Delete