Saturday, October 13, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 286 - Plush Scooby with Pumpkin

Day 286 - Plush Scooby with Pumpkin


This Scooby-Doo plush holding a Jack-O-Lantern is too cute! Scooby stands 4" tall. He has his iconic collar. I thought he would be a fun item to post now since there are only 2 1/2 weeks until Halloween.


Scooby is symmetrical on both sides. He has the same spots on his arms.


From behind, he is similar to other products where they matched up the spot on the back from 2 pieces of material.


Scooby is copyright 2011 and made in China. He is made of polyester fiber. Scooby takes a battery, so he must make noise. I don't have a battery that fits him, but once I get one, I will post a video of him.


8 comments:

  1. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got a picture for #FanArtFriday. ����������

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had one of these and had it stolen, was wondering if anyone knew where I could purchase another one.

    ReplyDelete