Sunday, October 14, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 287 - Scooby Doodles Book

Day 287 - Scooby Doodles Book



I bought this book on Amazon thinking that it might help to teach me to draw Scooby and the gang. I was slightly disappointed to find that it was more of an activity book and less of a how to draw book. Then I looked at it more closely and realized that they do sort of give you the steps to draw the gang. So I was happy again! :)

The book includes illustrations by Scott Neely, Scott Jeralds, Comic Up Design Studio, Evgenii Bobrov and Ksenya Savva.


I really like the front and back covers. I like the icons and the colors and the gang. The back cover gives a description of what you can find in the book...from coloring pages to drawing pages to activities. It even includes jokes and fun facts.


The Scooby-Doodles! books is copyright 2017 and printed and bound in China. The book was published by Capstone.

3 comments:

  1. Introducing our crowdfunding campaign for our first series of "Explore, Discover and Grow" A preschool edutainment video series! 104 x 10 minute videos streamed twice per week for a year! https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/explore-discover-and-grow-104-x-10-min-videos?fbclid=IwAR1x-Gbi2KB-kpPOYkdkk6t1dqo8ZbR-zXjiBSroxLMvJMnzcTqR1qL-dxg#/

    ReplyDelete
  2. How bad do you wanna see that trailer for S.C.O.O.B.?

    ReplyDelete