Wednesday, October 17, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 290 - Scooby Fleece Sweatshirt

Day 290 - Scooby Fleece Sweatshirt


My parents bought this fleece Scooby-Doo sweatshirt for me from the Warner Bros. Studio Store years ago. They used to go to Atlantic City a lot and there was a WB store there that they would buy me Scooby stuff from.


There is an embroidered Scooby over the pocket. It is in decent condition considering how long I have had it.


The zipper pull is metal and says Scooby-Doo.


Here is the tag inside the fleece that says Warner Bros. Studio Store. Around the time my parents bought this for me, I wore clothes that were baggy. I weighed around 115 lbs, so XL was really baggy on me. I was very insecure with how I looked then, so I hid myself as best I could. This sweatshirt is still really baggy on me, and I am still really insecure about how I look.


The fleece sweatshirt is copyright 1999 and made in Malaysia.

3 comments:

  1. "I am still really insecure about how I look."
    Aww, that's so sad to hear! From the few pics you've posted of yourself, you look great! :) Besides people's unique personalities on the inside are usually far more interesting than whatever societal beauty ideals we have are. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your positive feedback. I tend not to post too many pictures of myself because I hate pictures of me. I'm sure it all stems from things I've gone through in life.

      Delete
    2. So sorry to hear that! Don't be too hard on yourself :)

      Delete