Saturday, October 6, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 279 - Scooby-Doo Pint Glasses

Day 279 - Scooby-Doo Pint Glasses


I was going through some of my Scooby-Doo stuff and I came upon this Scooby-Doo Pint Glass 4-pack. The glasses are really cool! They have a more retro feel to them. I really like them a lot. I haven't opened them yet, but someday I probably will. The set includes 4 16 oz pint glasses.



There are 4 different pictures on the glasses - Scooby, Scooby & Shaggy, The Mystery Machine and the gang.


The back of each glass has Scooby-Doo! on it.


The back of the box has a cute synopsis of what the gang does and a description of the glasses. 


The sides of the box look like this.


The pint glasses are copyright 2011 and made in the USA.

2 comments:

  1. I have these in my collection too! They're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you use them? I go back and forth with whether I should use my stuff or just keep it as a collectible.

      Delete