Friday, October 12, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 285 - Scooby-Doo Encyclopedia

Day 285 - Scooby-Doo Encyclopedia


Someone tagged me on Twitter a couple weeks ago and asked if I had seen this. I didn't know what I was looking at, but I knew I had to have it! It looked amazing! So I bought it on Amazon that night and got it a week later! The book is by Benjamin Bird and illustrated by Tim Levins.

You can purchase it on Amazon here.


The back of the book has a summary about what you can expect to find in the book. The book is 125 pages of information about Scooby - from the gang, to villains, to guest stars - this book is a must have for any Scooby collector!


So I don't spoil the fun of seeing it for yourself, I'm only going to post the table of contents. This will give you an idea of what is in the book.


The Scooby-Doo! Encyclopedia is copyright 2018.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny, someone just emailed me about this to post On my blog yesterday as well haha. I agree that this encyclopedia is a definite must-have for any Scooby fan! It's so cool how much detail was put into it!

    ReplyDelete