Wednesday, October 3, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 276 - Pirate Daphne Figure

Day 276 - Pirate Daphne Figure


Part of the Scooby-Doo Pirate Crew pack, Pirate Daphne stands approximately 3" tall. She is holding a sword and a money bag, I think. She has on a purple pirate dress and hat and has an eye patch.


I had to lay Daphne on the table to take her picture. I couldn't find the stand that fits into her foot to make her stand upright. She looks a lot different depending on what side you are looking at. The eye patch really makes her look different.


She does look like Daphne from the back. The Pirate Daphne figure is copyright 2010 and made in China.


I found this picture on Amazon. It shows the whole set.

Here are the ones I've posted already:
Pirate Shaggy
Pirate Fred
Pirate Velma



No comments:

Post a Comment