Monday, October 29, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 302 - Scooby-Doo Skateboarding Picture

Day 302 - Scooby-Doo Skateboarding Picture


I have this picture of Scooby-Doo skateboarding. It's one of those pictures you get at a carnival. One of my kids won it and eventually gave it to me for my collection. It is framed in a cardboard frame that is pretty sturdy. It measures 12" tall by 10" wide with the frame.


It is hard to see in the picture, but the picture is copyright 2000 and made in the USA.

I have a larger poster with this exact picture that I posted on day 277.

3 comments:

  1. That's really neat! Was it a prize or did you have to buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my kids won it. I have purchased things at carnivals though just to get the Scooby item haha.

      Delete
  2. Huge nostalgia trip seeing this poster. Every time I would visit the doctor's office he had this poster hung up on the wall. Nice find. :-)

    ReplyDelete