Monday, June 25, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 176 - Scooby-Doo Matchbox Cars

Day 176 - Scooby-Doo Matchbox Cars


I happened to find these Scooby-Doo cars in my attic when I was trying to clean some stuff up. It was a great find! I've been looking for another container of Scooby stuff that I am missing and when I looked in a container I found this Matchbox set! I knew I had Scooby-Doo cars somewhere!


This one is my favorite! My favorite car, besides the Mystery Machine, is a Corvette. I really want a 1978 Corvette Pace Car! A Scooby-Doo Corvette would be super cool too!


This van is pretty cool! It's kind of like the Mystery Machine, but it has the gang on the side of it.


I like the Scooby on the side of this car. It reminds me of a pace car, but not as cool as a Corvette.


This water truck has a surfing Scooby on it. Pretty cool!


The jeep is also really cool! It says Scooby-Doo Safari Camp.

As far as I can see, none of these cars have license plates.


This sticker comes with the set. It looks similar to the green Jeep that comes in the set too.


The back of the box shows the gang in what reminds me of Hip Hop like poses.


The Matchbox cars are copyright 2007 and made in China or Thailand.

2 comments: