Thursday, June 7, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 158 - Scooby Phone Holder

Day 158 - Scooby Phone Holder


This is the newest addition to my collection. I got this Scooby-Doo cell phone holder on eBay for $13.99 last week. He is so cute! He was pretty inexpensive, so I couldn't resist getting him.


His nose is a little squished to make it easier for him to hold a cell phone. He must be made out of a ceramic type material because I accidentally dropped him :( and his arm and paw broke off. If you look closely at his left arm, you can see it is glued in two places, at the wrist and close to the elbow.


Here he is holding a phone. I think he works a little better with a phone with a case.


Here is a close-up of his face. How cute is he?


He just has one big spot across his back, which looks a little weird.

I was not able to find any copyright info on Scooby.

4 comments: