Monday, June 4, 2018

My Scooby Stuff - Day 155 - Cookie Jar

Day 155 - Cookie Jar


This ceramic Mystery Machine Cookie Jar is so cool! It is technically part of my collection, even though it officially belongs to my hubby. I would love to display this in my kitchen, but I have kids and I know it would get chipped or broken, so it stays in it's box on a shelf where it is safe.


Velma can be seen on one side and Fred on the other. I guess they weren't able to put all the gang on the side window like they usually do on Mystery Machine items.


From the front, you can see all the gang members. I'm not sure if Fred is driving really bad or what, but Daphne looks really angry!


They could have given the Mystery Machine a license plate, like SD SNAX or something, but they didn't. They really missed out on that!


Shaggy and Scooby on the top of the cookie jar is really cool! They look so happy! Who wouldn't be being that close to cookies!


The cookie jar is copyright 2001 and made in China.


This is the box the cookie jar came in. It is packaged very Scooby-like!


The box is copyright 2002 and printed in Taiwan.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I agree Daphne definitely looks like she's full-on raging! That's super strange lol.

    ReplyDelete